Engineering Assistant - QA (Electronics, Hard Disk / West)
GMP Technologies| Date Posted: 5-Jul-2019
EA Licence No: 11C3793|EA Personal Registration No: R1767074
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Japanese MNC specialized in Hard Disk Manufacturing
- 12 hour day shift (8am – 8pm), 15 working days per month
- Working location: Pioneer, transport pick up available island-wide
- Salary: $1800 - $2000 (Basic) + $90 (allowance)
- Conduct Process audit to ensure line compliance.
- Support and conduct investigation/data analysis for any customer claims.
- Manage and support customer audit i.e. Preparation of checklist in accordance to PMP, ensure the proper integrity of data provided.
- Liaise with production on NCMR meeting and follow-up on the actions taken.
- Manage and participate in the development of process improvement projects.
- Assist in troubleshooting of process and environment issues.
- Ensure compliance to ISO Standard Operating Procedure & 5S compliances.
- Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical & Electronic Engineering / IT or related engineering disciplines
- Fresh Diploma Holder or 1 - 2 years' relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Understanding of Statistical Process Control
- Basic knowledge on programming languages (e.g. Python)
- Willing to work in a clean room environment
- Able to work independently and with a team
- Good interpersonal skills and well organized
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 11C3793 | Yong Yi Li | Registration No: R1767074