Engineering Assistant (MNC / IT Ind)
- Provides technical support in building and delivering server (security) products.
- Responsible in the documentation, integration, testing, changes in control activities, release activities as well as the tracking and delivery of Server Products.
- Responsible for performing general and specific administrative support tasks involved in an engineering environment.
- Assisting with the preparation of ECNs (Engineering Change Notices), creation of BOMs, and assisting internal customers in various administrative tasks.
- Determine cycle time standards and makes recommendation for tooling and process requirements of new or existing product lines.
- Responsible for applying, and maintaining quality standards for building servers.
- Works directly with production to conduct continuing inspections and audits and to enforce requirements as specified in the product and package specifications and regulatory agencies.
- At least Diploma in IT, Electrinics and other related courses
- Entry level are welcome as training provided
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Good team working and communication skills
- Project management and total quality management experience
How to Apply:
Interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MS format by using Apply Now button or email to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Ngu Hui Ling
Registration No : R1217701
EA License No : 18C9027
Corestaff Pte Ltd