Engineering Assistant (Manufacturing/ West/ No experience required)
- Conduct Process audit to ensure line compliance.
- Support and conduct investigation/data analysis for any customer claims
- Manage and support customer audit i.e. Preparation of checklist in accordance to PMP, ensure the proper integrity of data provided
- Liaise with production on NCMR meeting and follow-up on the actions taken
- Manage and participate in the development of process improvement projects.
- Assist in troubleshooting of process and environment issues.
- Ensure compliance to ISO Standard Operating Procedure & 5S compliances.
- Any other duties as assigned by superior
- Diploma in Chemical / Mechanical / Material Science / Electrical & Electronic Engineering / Chemistry / Physics and any other related Science & Engineering discipline.
- Candidates without experience are welcome to apply
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 16525.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD