- Join an established and well-known organisation
- On the job training will be provided
- Opportunity to gain hands-on experience
Our client is Asia’s leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms. With their core business in publishing in both print and digital editions, they also own other digital products and outdoor media.
You will be provided on-the-job training and be responsible for :
- Monitoring facilities operations and carrying out maintenance activities
- Conducting routine check of mechanical & electrical equipment and Fire alarm system
- Supervising work executed by contractors on M&E and Fire alarm system
- You have at least a Higher NITEC, Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- You ideally have relevant experience in building and M&E services maintenance, with basic knowledge of PLC / SCADA programming
- Good knowledge of general maintenance of testing tools and instruments is required
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office
- You are willing to work on flexible schedules and rotating shifts
- You are a fast-learner and can work well in changing environments
- You show high level of resilience.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd