Engineering Assistant (Installer)- 1 year contract
Netlink Trust Operations Company Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 22-Dec-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels
To coordinate and provide support for the provisioning of NGNBN fibre services to all non-residential sites in shortest possible time, to fulfill and meet the QoS target set by IMDA.
- Install, maintain and repair of fibre cables and surface trunking
- Splicing of fibre optic cables
- Perform trouble-shooting of faults with using GPON meter and power meter/light source.
- Conduct regular on-site inspections of on-going works to ensure that contractors adhere to established work procedures such as end-to-end testing, installation standards and safety work processes
- To supervise staff and contractors to complete projects.
- Any other duties assigned by supervisors.
- Min “O’ level
- Good communication skills
- Class ‘3’ driving license
- Able to work independently
- Able to work on alternate Saturdays
- Candidates with work at height training will be advantageous
- Candidates with electrical cabling skills or training will be advantageous
- Candidates with experience with use of splicing machine will be advantageous
Netlink Trust Operations Company Pte Ltd