Engineering Assistant (Installer)- 1 year contract
To coordinate and provide support for the provisioning of NGNBN fibre services to all non-residential sites in shortest possible time, to fulfill and meet the QoS target set by IMDA.
- Install, maintain and repair of fibre cables and surface trunking
- Splicing of fibre optic cables
- Perform trouble-shooting of faults with using GPON meter and power meter/light source.
- Conduct regular on-site inspections of on-going works to ensure that contractors adhere to established work procedures such as end-to-end testing, installation standards and safety work processes
- To supervise staff and contractors to complete projects.
- Any other duties assigned by supervisors.
- Min “O’ level
- Good communication skills
- Class ‘3’ driving license
- Able to work independently
- Able to work on alternate Saturdays
- Candidates with work at height training will be advantageous
- Candidates with electrical cabling skills or training will be advantageous
- Candidates with experience with use of splicing machine will be advantageous
Interested applicants are requested to write in with detailed resume indicating current and expected salary and availability.
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Netlink Trust Operations Company Pte Ltd