Engineering Assistant, Entry Level x6 (Mechanical / Woodland)
- 23 days leave per year
- AWS Bonus
- Gross Expected earn $2,500 - $3,000 with Overtime
- Dental + Optical $200
- Career Progression
- Trainining provided
- Assembly builds and test are completed as scheduled and according to required specifications, drawings and work instruction.
- Report and assist Engineers in problem-solving and troubleshooting.
- Housekeeping and comply with manufacturing discipline and Clean room protocol
- Comprehend electrical/ mechanical drawings.
- NITEC, Diploma or Bachelor in Mechanical, Mechatronic, Manufacturing, Production, Aerospace, Electrical or any relevant.
- No experience require as training provided.
- Able work in clean room environment with shift hour.
- Willing to work in Clean room environment with shift system
- Basic Salary + Shift Allowance + Overtime
- Working hour: 8.00am – 8.00pm, 8.00pm – 8.00am (12 hour shift)
- Working Day: Work 4 day 3 day off, then work 3 day 4 day off, work 16 days per month exclude OT
- Location: Woodland
- Able start immediate is a plus
- Estimated earn gross more than $2,500 - $3,000 with overtime paid.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON or send resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Fong Ming Fei (Alex)
Registration Number: R1549345
EA License Number: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd