Engineering Assistant (CBB 081108)
- Perform process, machine and material evaluation as part of the problem solving process for critical product.
- Participate in prototype fabrication and monitoring activities related to critical product.
- Involve in improvement program such as Design of Experiment (DOE), Statistical Process Control (SPC) and Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA) for critical product.
- Assist in issuing and updating of process and screening traveler for critical product.
- Assist in data compilation and report generating for critical product.
- Provide engineering support to the production line to achieve the production goals and objectives for critical product.
- Diploma Holder / NTC 2 or NTC 3
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Working in manufacturing environment will be preferred
- Proficient in Mircosoft Excel is advantage
- Able to commence work ASAP
5 days work week
Interested candidates, please state last / expected salaries, notice period and email to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(In MS Words format preferred)
Attn: Audris Teo (Registration No.: R1102063)
TODAY'S CAREER PTE. LTD.
10 Anson Road International Plaza #30-13
Fax: 6227 6121
Employment Agency Number: 96C3160
GST Registration Number: 201008417C
Log in to our website for the most current list of job advertisements: (Click the advertisement link at Job Seeker page)
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]