Engineering Assistant (6 months renewable Contract)
Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 3-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Assist the Project Engineers in preparing documentation for submission (eg. equipment datasheets, inspection test plan, quality plan, procedures etc).
- Contact appropriate vendors for engineering details on accessory equipment when developing datasheets and information required for engineering drawings of assemblies and/or packages.
- Attend to all in-house / customer inspections and testing (material inspection, fit-up inspection, welding inspection, mechanical run test etc).
- Prepare all the necessary documentation for inspection and maintain liaison with vendors, customers and other company departments that are involved in the inspection activities.
- Provide assistance for field start-up and commissioning at customers' location.
- Provide QA/QC assistance (dimensional check, functional check, hydrostatic test, FAT etc)
- Assist to co-ordinate with fabricators for manpower allocation and fabrication progress, and ensure timely execution of projects.
- Attend to problems arising from fabrication and work with Project Engineers to ensure follow-up and proper documentation for design changes.
- Assist to prepare Instruction, Operation & Maintenance Manuals and drawing documentation for customers' record.
- Provide technical support to the customer for Nash equipment.
- Work closely with Project Engineers to attend to customer complaints relating to Nash equipment promptly and to provide remedy.
- Provide technical support internally to Sales and Applications team.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Minimum 1-year experience in related field.
- Able to commence work by January 2021.
Yvonne Ong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1549551