ENGINEER (Telecom System)
- Preparing Engineering Drawing & Documentation in accordance to contractual requirements within projected schedules and timelines
- Submission of project progress reports
- As lead engineer role in assigned projects from conception to completion
- Coordinating and communicating with various stakeholders from project management team, customers, vendors, internal support teams to prepare and submit required project documents
- Coordinating and communicating with Vendor on project requirements including commercial negotiations to achieve best terms
- Attending project related meetings such as technical, kickoff handover, site surveys, etc.
- Diploma in Telecomm, Data Communication, Network or Industrial Electronics & Engineering
- Knowledge of Industrial/Telecommunication Products & Applications advantageous
- Relevant job experience highly desirable
- Independent, proactive, and has the motivation to lead a project
- Able to perform in a stressful environment
- Good communication and interactive skills
We offer competitive salary packages & benefits, learning opportunities, good work life balance, friendly work environment, open door management, advancement opportunities, & many, many, more….
Interested? Submit to us your complete resume today!
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
To know more about us, visit our website: wwwvectorinfotech.com
Vector InfoTech Pte Ltd