Engineer (Substation Automation Projects/ 5 Days) CVT 060906
✲Engineering Solutions Companies
✲5 days work week | Corrective Maintenance
✲Company with great Welfare and Exposure!
- Planning, coordinating and execute substation automation projects
- Design, costing and integration of substation automation systems according to project requirements
- Site Installation, testing and troubleshooting of substation automation systems
- Preparation of project documents and drawings
- Lead and supervise the contractors
- Degree in Electrical/ Computer Engineering or its equivalent
- Able to work in a team and independently
- Open to opportunities for travelling and executing of overseas projects when required
Nearest MRT: Labrador Park/ Harbourfront Station (Main HQ)
Job Location would be at client site
Interested candidates, please state last / expected salaries and notice period and email to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
TODAY'S CAREER PTE. LTD.
10 Anson Road International Plaza #30-13
Log in to our website for the most current list of job advertisements
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(Team members for this post: Katheriene Ang / Vera Tan / Lim Jia Ying)
Registration Number: R1102123/ R1767480/ R1549375
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Let us call you when we are ready.