Engineer (PLC Programming/ Security projects)
- Responsible for integration of both hardware & software work as well as implementation
- Carry out proper execution of the integration/engineering/maintenance work and QA Technical checks throughout project execution
- Handle application programme change management, hardware deployment management & documentation
- Implantation of PLC/SCADA project from concept to design and programming
- Interface with SCADA & PLC programming
- Meeting with clients, reports and documentation
- Capable of performing troubleshooting independently
- Possess certificate in NITEC/Diploma in Electrical/Electronic or related discipline
- With at least 1-2 years of experience in PLC with SCADA, it will be added advantage
- Able to work under pressure, multi task and good coordination of tasks
- Able to perform standby duties
- Willing to accept long working hours
- Good interpersonal skills, able to work both independently and in teams
- Site maintenance and travelling is required
- Class 3 driving license preferred.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 16913.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD