Engineer Module Engineering (Operations Quality) Fab 7
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Singapore Pte. Ltd. | Date Posted: 13-Jul-2018
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Monitor and analyze quality issues affecting line yield of factory using Lean methodologies
- Summarize and present quality indices and recovery plan to management
- Conduct quality related meetings to ensure follow-ups and proper closure on quality issues
- Promote Continuous Improvement Mindset within the organization
- Co-ordinate Kaizen Quality Circles amongst all engineering modules
- Report LY and SPC indices to Corporate
- Review problem solving reports like 8-Discipline, 3x5Why’s, Ishikawa Fishbone
- Conduct quality related trainings
- Ensure proper governance of SPC in the Fab and conduct weekly meetings with engineering community
- Coordinate engineering efforts towards improving SPC indices like Cpk, %OOC, OOS, etc.
- Implement new methodologies to improve process variability in Cpk
- Attend to or facilitate customer related audits including enquiries
- Create new engineering reports to enable root cause investigation
- Degree in electrical / electronic / Mechanical / Microelectronics / Chemical process Engineering / Chemistry / Physics
- Preferably 2 - 3 years of working experience in electrical / electronics industry. Fresh graduate will be considered.
- Team Player
- Good ownership and accountability
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible and able to support overtime
- Self-motivated, meticulous, and disciplined
- Enjoy working with people
- Able to conduct meetings effectively and work with cross-functional teams and management from other departments
- Quality minded
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Singapore Pte. Ltd.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world's only semiconductor foundry with a truly global manufacturing and technology footprint, with 18,000 employees spanning Asia, Europe and the Americas serving over 250 customers including the world’s leading technology companies. We focus on the processes and platforms that will drive markets, so customers with a shared vision of the future can shape their industries. This is more than just a job, it’s your fingerprint on the future. An opportunity to make semiconductors core to reshaping our lives and providing connectivity to billions, that are helping realize the Internet of Things and redefining transportation. Work from one of the world’s largest semiconductor IP portfolios to create innovations you can feel proud of. Work you truly enjoy taking home. A career where we say: I helped make that possible.