Engineer Module Engineering (Metrology Process) Fab 7
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Singapore Pte. Ltd. | Date Posted: 6-Jul-2018
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- To work as process engineer on metrology tools like CDSEMS, Thickness Measurement and OCD Measurements tools.
- To develop libraries and Algorithms for different applications.
- Analyze SPC charts using SPACE. Know all the PR rules and their significance. Monitor critical SPC charts daily.
- Do proper annotation to maintain quality troubleshooting rate for SPC OOC.
- Understand Cp and Cpk indices.
- Perform process window study and provide improvement plan to reduce OOC and improve CPK.
- Analyze split lot, DOE data, ET, sort yield using JMP, Klarity ACE.
- Upload recipe, check recipe and ensure recipe content compliance using RMS. Setup and troubleshoot in recipes/ job files in all metrology tools within the Module.
- Raise PCRB and understand the requirement for PCRB opening, follow through with qual plan, analyze data using required software and CR closure.
- Startup and qualify new process and new equipment within scheduled timeline.
- Engineering Degree or equivalent in Micro Electronics / Chemical / Electronics.
- Hands On Experience of Metrology tools will be preferred.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Singapore Pte. Ltd.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world's only semiconductor foundry with a truly global manufacturing and technology footprint, with 18,000 employees spanning Asia, Europe and the Americas serving over 250 customers including the world’s leading technology companies. We focus on the processes and platforms that will drive markets, so customers with a shared vision of the future can shape their industries. This is more than just a job, it’s your fingerprint on the future. An opportunity to make semiconductors core to reshaping our lives and providing connectivity to billions, that are helping realize the Internet of Things and redefining transportation. Work from one of the world’s largest semiconductor IP portfolios to create innovations you can feel proud of. Work you truly enjoy taking home. A career where we say: I helped make that possible.