Engineer Module Engineering (Litho Process) Fab 7
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Singapore Pte. Ltd. | Date Posted: 12-Jul-2018
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Sustain and improve process / SPC to meet quality, cost, productivity requirements
- Analyze SPC charts using SPACE. Know all the PR rules and their significance. Do proper annotation to maintain quality troubleshooting rate for SPC OOC. Understand Cp and Cpk indices.
- Monitor critical SPC charts daily. Perform process window study and provide improvement plan to reduce OOC and improve CPK.
- Review ESPC charts using SPACE. Analyze split lot, DOE data, ET, sort yield using JMP, Klarity ACE.
- Create SPC charts, DCOP and modify SLDB using PROMIS (Si-View).
- Upload, check and ensure recipe content compliance using RMS. Raise PCRB, follow through with qual plan, analyze data using required software and CR closure.
- Follow up on SPSR, MRB, 8D, TECN, or spec update with ECN. Follow up on passdown to troubleshoot process issues. Establish CAS / procedures to be followed and work with other departments for resolution if required.
- Setup and troubleshoot recipes/ job files in all metrology tools within the Module.
- Startup and qualify new process and new equipment within scheduled timeline. Work closely with Equipment Engineer on new equipment acceptance.
- Work on reducing process constraint, perform process matching between equipments to reduce variation and analysis / DOE to find factors for better tool matching.
- Degree in electrical / electronic / Mechanical / Microelectronics / Chemical process Engineering / Chemistry / Physics with 2 to 7 year of working experience in Lithography Process
- Team Player, flexible and able to support overtime
- Good ownership and accountability. Self motivated, meticulous, and disciplined
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Singapore Pte. Ltd.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world's only semiconductor foundry with a truly global manufacturing and technology footprint, with 18,000 employees spanning Asia, Europe and the Americas serving over 250 customers including the world’s leading technology companies. We focus on the processes and platforms that will drive markets, so customers with a shared vision of the future can shape their industries. This is more than just a job, it’s your fingerprint on the future. An opportunity to make semiconductors core to reshaping our lives and providing connectivity to billions, that are helping realize the Internet of Things and redefining transportation. Work from one of the world’s largest semiconductor IP portfolios to create innovations you can feel proud of. Work you truly enjoy taking home. A career where we say: I helped make that possible.