Engineer Module Engineering (Etch Process) Fab 7
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Singapore Pte. Ltd. | Date Posted: 3-Jul-2018
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Monitor process performance indices on qualified processes and establish good controls to maintain process performance
- Troubleshoot out-of-control situations and decide on the lot disposition in an out-of-spec situation
- Troubleshoot process issues, establish CAS, specifications for procedures to be followed and work with other departments to create new recipes
- Start up new equipment processes which involves process characterization and development
- Organize and oversee training for AEs/TAs to upgrade their technical skills
- MSc/Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Chemical Engineering or Honors Degree in Physics/Chemistry
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Singapore Pte. Ltd.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world's only semiconductor foundry with a truly global manufacturing and technology footprint, with 18,000 employees spanning Asia, Europe and the Americas serving over 250 customers including the world’s leading technology companies. We focus on the processes and platforms that will drive markets, so customers with a shared vision of the future can shape their industries. This is more than just a job, it’s your fingerprint on the future. An opportunity to make semiconductors core to reshaping our lives and providing connectivity to billions, that are helping realize the Internet of Things and redefining transportation. Work from one of the world’s largest semiconductor IP portfolios to create innovations you can feel proud of. Work you truly enjoy taking home. A career where we say: I helped make that possible.