Engineer Module Engineering (Etch Equipment) Fab 7
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Singapore Pte. Ltd. | Date Posted: 25-Jun-2018
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- To own, maintain and improve the following indices\: Quality, Uptime and Cost.
- Sustain equipment KPI and make continuous improvements.
- Plan and implement effective Preventive Maintenance program on equipment. Optimize PM procedures to make it more effective and efficient.
- Coordinate new equipment start-up to support production, from facilities hookup, vendor startup, to acceptance of equipment for production.
- Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical / Mechatronics / Microelectronics Engineering.
- Able to perform Shift if required.
- Flexible and able to support overtime.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Singapore Pte. Ltd.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world's only semiconductor foundry with a truly global manufacturing and technology footprint, with 18,000 employees spanning Asia, Europe and the Americas serving over 250 customers including the world’s leading technology companies. We focus on the processes and platforms that will drive markets, so customers with a shared vision of the future can shape their industries. This is more than just a job, it’s your fingerprint on the future. An opportunity to make semiconductors core to reshaping our lives and providing connectivity to billions, that are helping realize the Internet of Things and redefining transportation. Work from one of the world’s largest semiconductor IP portfolios to create innovations you can feel proud of. Work you truly enjoy taking home. A career where we say: I helped make that possible.