Engineer Module Engineering (Clean Tech Equipment) Fab 7
- Equipment owner. Responsible for Equipment Uptime, PM success rate, Alarm, FDC OOC and scrap reduction.
- Troubleshoot Equipment problems.
- Improve equipment preventive maintenance program.
- Initiate, design, plan and execute Equipment project to improve equipment performance and meet all KPI.
• Degree in electrical / electronic / Mechanical / Microelectronics / Chemical process Engineering / Chemistry / Physics with 2 to 7 year of working experience in Clean Technology / wafer fabrication industry
• Team Player, flexible and able to support overtime
• Good ownership and accountability. Self motivated, meticulous, and disciplined
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Singapore Pte. Ltd.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world's only semiconductor foundry with a truly global manufacturing and technology footprint, with 18,000 employees spanning Asia, Europe and the Americas serving over 250 customers including the world’s leading technology companies. We focus on the processes and platforms that will drive markets, so customers with a shared vision of the future can shape their industries. This is more than just a job, it’s your fingerprint on the future. An opportunity to make semiconductors core to reshaping our lives and providing connectivity to billions, that are helping realize the Internet of Things and redefining transportation. Work from one of the world’s largest semiconductor IP portfolios to create innovations you can feel proud of. Work you truly enjoy taking home. A career where we say: I helped make that possible.