Engineer, MES System (MNC)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 14-Feb-2020
EA Licence No: 09C3710|EA Personal Registration No: J119120E
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Assist in configuration and programming of software for MES and other project-related systems.
- Set up of hardware and installation of software for small to medium-sized MES and other project-related systems.
- Testing of hardware and software for small to medium-sized MES and other project-related systems.
- Coordinate with 3rd party vendors for interface to their application(s).
- Participate in site installation.
- Prepare and participate in Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) and Site Acceptance Test (SAT).
- Participate in site commissioning.
- Prepare and update engineering documentation and records, and/or liaise with relevant parties to ready it.
- Disseminate safety and/or relevant notices to update System as part of service support.
- Manage and facilitate renewal of software licences.
- Generate standard service reports and facilitate provision of customised reports where required.
- Ad hoc duties
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems or Software Engineering.
- Min 2 years of MES experience
- Knowledge in Windows and PC applications preferred.
- Skills in web development (VB, XML) and database management (MS SQL Server) preferred.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd