Engineer Manufacturing Ops
Overall supervision of operational activities in ensuring productive use of man, process and equipment to meet the company’s objectives
- Lead, manage and train a team of Wafer Fab Operators / Technicians in the day-to-day operations to meet daily targets and overall Operation Goals – Cycle time, Throughput, Prototype success and Fabout – Shipment plan
- Handle Customer Audits on Training-related Matters
- WIP and Tool Management – WIP Balancing, Held and Queue lots Management, manage equipment PM, capacity and constraint
- Allocate and deploy manpower effectively for optimum productivity
- Present daily production indices in module meetings and highlight key priorities for the Engineering team to focus
- Resolve and handle line-related, preventive maintenance issues and understands all equipment capacities / constraints so as to be able to identify, handle and resolve them
- Ensure and uphold safety, discipline and housekeeping compliance in work area by all personnel
- Ensure proper documentation and continuously updating MFG standard Operation Procedure
- Engage support groups like IE and Engineering to ensure accurate and up-to-date assumptions, constraints and UPH are used in the tools capacity modeling
• Degree in any Engineering or Science.
• 1 year relevant experience in a wafer fab operation is preferred.
• Possess good analytical skills with strong statistical knowledge;
• Possess good computer skills (eg. Excel (Macro), Word etc.);
• Possess fluent communication and presentation skills;
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Singapore Pte. Ltd.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world's only semiconductor foundry with a truly global manufacturing and technology footprint, with 18,000 employees spanning Asia, Europe and the Americas serving over 250 customers including the world’s leading technology companies. We focus on the processes and platforms that will drive markets, so customers with a shared vision of the future can shape their industries. This is more than just a job, it’s your fingerprint on the future. An opportunity to make semiconductors core to reshaping our lives and providing connectivity to billions, that are helping realize the Internet of Things and redefining transportation. Work from one of the world’s largest semiconductor IP portfolios to create innovations you can feel proud of. Work you truly enjoy taking home. A career where we say: I helped make that possible.