Engineer Manufacturing Operations (Production Control) Fab 7
- Overall supervision of training & manufacturing logistic department to meet company’s objectives.
- Lead, manage and train a team of Wafer Fab Operators / Technicians in the day-to-day operations to meet daily targets in Manufacturing Logistic & Training department.
- Handle Customer Audits on Training-related Matters
- Coordinate and conduct new hire Orientation presentation for all levels.
- Allocate and deploy manpower effectively for optimum productivity.
- Ensure and uphold safety, discipline and housekeeping compliance in work area by all personnel
- Ensure proper documentation and continuously updating MFG standard Operation Procedure
- Coordinate Quality program to improve manufacturing quality and productivity.
• Degree in any Engineering or Science.
• 1 year relevant experience in a wafer fab operation is preferred.
• Possess good analytical skills with strong statistical knowledge;
• Possess good computer skills (eg. Excel (Macro), Word etc.);
• Possess fluent communication and presentation skills;
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Singapore Pte. Ltd.