- Assist the Manager to complete various machinery related assignments or projects.
- Lead and supervise assigned machinery maintenance tasks and projects
- Provide technical support for maintenance and installation of process industry machinery such as:
- Centrifugal Pumps and Compressors
- Reciprocating Pumps and Compressors
- Gearboxes, Mixers, Blowers, Cooling Tower Fans and Turbines.
- Conveyors and Elevators
- Troubleshoot and advice on repair methods for rotating equipment issues
- Prepare and execute maintenance/project work scope and documentation
- Maintain Computerized Maintenance Management System for tracking work orders, spares and maintenance history of plant machinery
- Adhere to safety standard required by the company
- Perform any other duties as required by the immediate supervisor.
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in a petrochemical or refinery facility including 4 years in a similar capacity.
- Competent in MS Office suite of programs.
Interested applicants please send us a resume with a recent passport-sized photo, current and expected salaries.
For more information, please visit our website at www.peceng.com
Human Resource (Recruitment)
21 Shipyard Road
Fax : 6268-9488
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)