Department: Product Design Department (MES-Tuas)
Report to: Department Manager
Functional Relationships with:
To support engineering program manager and work closely with cross-functional team (manufacturing/ process / equipment/ SQE) to ensure smooth trial build and on-time sample delivery to customer (in terms of trial build productivity, quality and delivery)
Based in: Singapore
The successful candidate will plan, collaborate and participate in new model introduction activities with CFT project members.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Introduce new cell models, parts or technologies as project leader or supporting role.
- Introduce VACD or PLP cell parts or equipment.
- Plan and execute engineering test, and evaluate the results. Analyse cells or data according to quality, defects or evaluation purpose.
- Perform quality improvement activities and handle Engineering change matters.
- Work closely with project CFT team and co-ordinate trial build, ensuring on-time sample delivery to customers
- Ensure sample making equipment are well maintained and in good working condition for trial
- Review and report progress of engineering projects.
Murata Electronics Singapore (Pte.) Ltd.