Engineer Integration & Yield
- Support and help PI engineer to dispose hold lots.
- Perform ECM / EMS functional activities; e.g. gate control, etc.
- Perform periodic and/or ad-hoc maintenance of ECM / EMS / Objects as per requirement.
- Participate in enhancement projects on ECM / EMS system.
- Perform ad hoc tasks assigned by Supervisor/Process Integration
- Support on Process Integration processes and quality system activities.
- Assist in investigation on processes, quality system and quality issues.
- Generate reporting on Process Integration processes and quality system performance.
- Able to lead AE to Support and assist on project
- Coordinate with Core Implementation Team to roll out applications
- Configuration activities for enhancements as needed.
- Release Management for new applications/bug fixes.
- Documentation as per GLOBALFOUNDRIES guidelines.
- Maintenance plans and Task lists transaction execution.
- Coordinate with cross team for resolving issues.
- Daily monitoring of Production system for any functional related issues.
- Production support after any new release of the application.
- Issue tracking and monitoring and resolution of agreed timelines with business.
Degree in Computing Engineering or Engineering
Good Software application knowledge
Good communication skills
Must be keen to learn & able to work independently
Able to perform in a fast-paced & challenging environment
Have software coding experience will be the best
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Singapore Pte. Ltd.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world's only semiconductor foundry with a truly global manufacturing and technology footprint, with 18,000 employees spanning Asia, Europe and the Americas serving over 250 customers including the world’s leading technology companies. We focus on the processes and platforms that will drive markets, so customers with a shared vision of the future can shape their industries. This is more than just a job, it’s your fingerprint on the future. An opportunity to make semiconductors core to reshaping our lives and providing connectivity to billions, that are helping realize the Internet of Things and redefining transportation. Work from one of the world’s largest semiconductor IP portfolios to create innovations you can feel proud of. Work you truly enjoy taking home. A career where we say: I helped make that possible.