Engineer Integration & Yield
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Singapore Pte. Ltd. | Date Posted: 25-Jun-2018
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- To formulate and drive process improvement plan based on systematic analysis of inline/ET/yield data to meet quality and yield targets.
- To own processes and manage independently on process/inline/ET/yield issues to meet line yield/sort yield/ET target performance.
- To execute systematic process transfers from TD or Process Integration group for mass production and thereby maintain or improve process robustness and manufacturability.
- To identify and prioritize key process weaknesses for baseline continuous improvement to yield/quality/productivity and cost.
- To work closely with module process/equipment engineers to formulate and implement robust technical improvement solutions.
- To work closely with Yield Defect Density/Modules engineers to swiftly contain high DD and inline excursions and find root causes and provide working solutions.
- Maintain and fine-tune existing process technologies for baseline improvement and support continuous yield enhancement
- PHD/Masters/Degree in Microelectronics/Electrical/Electronics Engineering or Science in Physics/Chemistry/Material Science or related field
- At least 2 years relevant experience in semiconductor manufacturing and yield improvement.
- Good interpersonal and effective communication skills
- Good presentation skills with strong problem-solving skill
- Able to perform under a fast paced and challenging environment
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Singapore Pte. Ltd.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world's only semiconductor foundry with a truly global manufacturing and technology footprint, with 18,000 employees spanning Asia, Europe and the Americas serving over 250 customers including the world’s leading technology companies. We focus on the processes and platforms that will drive markets, so customers with a shared vision of the future can shape their industries. This is more than just a job, it’s your fingerprint on the future. An opportunity to make semiconductors core to reshaping our lives and providing connectivity to billions, that are helping realize the Internet of Things and redefining transportation. Work from one of the world’s largest semiconductor IP portfolios to create innovations you can feel proud of. Work you truly enjoy taking home. A career where we say: I helped make that possible.