Engineer Integration & Yield
To work with the team to drive technology/major process from process transfer, mass production ramp-up to continuous ET and yield / D0 improvement in providing robust technical solutions to meet quality and yield targets.
• To own processes and manage independently on process/inline/ET/yield issues to meet line yield/sort yield/ET target performance.
• To execute systematic process transfers from TD or Process Integration group for mass production and thereby maintain or improve process robustness and manufacturability.
• Technical lead to proactively identify and prioritize key process weaknesses and marginality issues and to develop and deliver robust and cost effective technical solutions for baseline continuous improvement to yield/quality/productivity and cost.
• To work closely with module process/equipment engineers to improve recipe robustness and overall process integration.
• PHD/Masters/Degree in Microelectronics/Electrical/Electronics Engineering or Science in Physics/Chemistry/Material Science or related field
• Min. 1 year working experience.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Singapore Pte. Ltd.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world's only semiconductor foundry with a truly global manufacturing and technology footprint, with 18,000 employees spanning Asia, Europe and the Americas serving over 250 customers including the world’s leading technology companies. We focus on the processes and platforms that will drive markets, so customers with a shared vision of the future can shape their industries. This is more than just a job, it’s your fingerprint on the future. An opportunity to make semiconductors core to reshaping our lives and providing connectivity to billions, that are helping realize the Internet of Things and redefining transportation. Work from one of the world’s largest semiconductor IP portfolios to create innovations you can feel proud of. Work you truly enjoy taking home. A career where we say: I helped make that possible.