Engineer (Infrastructure - Network Security Engineer)-Singaporeans wanted! Attractive remuneration!
Due to expansion of our client's business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client's office. Write to us if you are an individual who has experience in the activities listed below, and is keen to take up new challenges!
- Configure, develop and maintain vulnerability tools and platform
- Configure and test network security appliances (eg. Firewall, Link Encryptors)
- Perform backup and upgrade of network appliance configuration and firmware
- Develop network security diagram
- Troubleshoot and debug issues that arise
- Develop and maintain technical and configuration documentation
- Perform standby duties as required
- Degree in IT / Computer Science / Engineering, or equivalent
- At least 2- 5 years of experience in IT implementation and maintenance support
- Technically inclined and hands on
- Keen to pick up new technology and skillsets
- Experience in Vulnerability Assessment tools (eg. Nesses, NVM)
- Detailed configuring one or more brands of network security equipment
- Good team player who can also carry out assignments independently
- CCNA, CCNP preferred
- Only Singapore citizens need to apply
Please send your cv to
- [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details;
- with your photo attached.
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 18C9353
EA Personnel Registration No: R1108178
HR Exchange Pte. Ltd. (EA Licence No: 18C9353)