Engineer II (Control)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide electrical and software support for automated equipment and systems.
- Provide training to impart equipment know-how.
- Provide technical support to production, process and technical teams.
- Work with operation team to transfer automated equipment to production smoothly.
- Perform equipment optimization and improvement.
- Provide support to mechanical and validation/process engineers.
- Support process engineers in automated equipment process optimization studies.
- Create SOPs.
- Develop and manage small improvement projects on existing processes and equipment.
- Manage, maintain and support factory-wide SCADA implementation.
- Perform change control.
- Assist Engineer I to perform more complex troubleshooting.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by Immediate Supervisor.
Minimum Job Requirements
a. Education & Training
- Diploma or Degree in Electronics, Software or Engineering discipline.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in writing and/or maintaining software for highly complex automated systems.
- Experience in medical devices and pharmaceutical environment will be an advantage.
- Experience in SCADA implementation and management.
- Ability to understand electrical schematic and possess troubleshooting skill.
- Proficiency in one or more of the following programming environments: PLC ladder logic, robotic controllers, HMI design tools, servo motor controllers, Visual Basic and/or SQL.
- Must be a team player.
- Responsible and independent worker who requires minimal supervision.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online with a comprehensive resume, via the button of APPLY NOW button. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.