Engineer (Fire Protection System) - Hospital
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 23-May-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Bachelor's / Honours
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Project development: Review and participate site acceptance testing and commissioning activities. To validate system performance in meeting operation, reliability, maintainability and supportability requirements. To manage handing and taking over of facilities ready for user ops set up .
- Oversee preventive & corrective maintenance scheduling & coordination work. Manage Maintenance Agent day-to-day works for Fire Protection Systems.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) and implement advance engineering work.
- To assist manager to plan operation set up, develop processes and instructions manual, implement maintenance & support plans, configuration change management for the sustenance systems and equipment delivered.
- Oversee the performance of outsourced maintenance Mechanical team and ensure good maintenance standards maintained and planned PM schedules are met.
- Audit and monitor the performance standards of outsourced maintenance services by specialist vendors and service providers for mechanical systems critical to operations.
- Oversee and coordinate improvements projects to the services and facilities as well as upgrading of systems and equipment components.
- Project manager for improvement works to existing facilities such as renovation and retrofitting, replacement of system infrastructure and improvement initiatives to existing specialized systems and facilities.
- Provide advisory and support to the maintenance team in addressing and rectifying specialized system failures and troubleshooting. Recommend system condemnation and replacements as necessary.
- Prepare technical specifications and drawings for system improvements, draft cost stimates and work schedule for project execution.
- Assist to provide technical support for project management undertaken by external consultants appointed.
- Oversee outsourced maintenance team safety practice and work conduct and ensure good maintenance standards are implemented.
- Ensure prompt service recovery for any breakdown of equipment and systems to minimize disruption to service operations.
- Work closely with FSM to ensure Fire Protection Systems are optimally maintained to meet Fire Protection needs.
- Perform any other duties assigned by HOD.
- Degree in Mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience or Diploma with at least 10 years' mechanical system experience.
- Experience with design, installation, commissioning and maintenance of mechanical systems & equipment.
- Experience in management of building services and facilities operation as well as improvement projects.
- FSM certification is preferred.
- Able to organize, plan and manage facilities operation, project management works.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and negotiate
- Communicate and engage stakeholders effectively
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd