Engineer Factory Automation (Fab 7)
Key Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Application support including troubleshooting, analysis and recovery.
- Project implementation management including SDLC.
- Change management including testing and liaison with vendors.
- System robustness enhancement.
- User management including engagement, training, consultation and solution.
- System maintenance, robustness monitoring and enhancement.
- Vendor management including issue escalation, follow up and enhancement.
- Education/Experience -
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology / Information System / Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Industrial Engineering / Electrical, Electronics Engineering
4 years relevant experience in high volume 300mm semiconductor environment with factory automation project and vendor management
Fluency in English Language - written & verbal
Fresh graduate will be considered for lower position
- Familiar with common Web techniques (HTML, XML, J2EE, JSP, EJB, SOA Web services)
- Experience with major applications and IT components in a highly automated factory
- Manufacturing Execution System (MES) (e.g., SiView, FAB300, FactoryWorks, Workstream, PROMIS)
- Applied Materials APF-RTD/Activity Manager for Automation for dispatching/scheduling applications common database and data replication technology (e.g., Oracle, DB2, Golden Gate)
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Singapore Pte. Ltd.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world's only semiconductor foundry with a truly global manufacturing and technology footprint, with 18,000 employees spanning Asia, Europe and the Americas serving over 250 customers including the world’s leading technology companies. We focus on the processes and platforms that will drive markets, so customers with a shared vision of the future can shape their industries. This is more than just a job, it’s your fingerprint on the future. An opportunity to make semiconductors core to reshaping our lives and providing connectivity to billions, that are helping realize the Internet of Things and redefining transportation. Work from one of the world’s largest semiconductor IP portfolios to create innovations you can feel proud of. Work you truly enjoy taking home. A career where we say: I helped make that possible.