This position is responsible for overseeing overall building maintenance and security operation for all Central Offices (“CO”), includes conducting inspection, coordinating maintenance/ improvement programs and projects, compile data for reporting and forecasting future needs and costs.
- Assist in the administration, management and supervision of all improvement projects and maintenance requirements.
- Support the effective planning and management of activities of outsourced service partners, providing supervision and controlling their performance
- Check and ensure maintenance of all systems are being carried out according to plan and contracted scope of work and manage facilities related to timely repair and replacement work.
- Develop and implement policies, protocol and procedures to maintain full compliance with the prevailing legislative acts and regulatory requirements.
- Manage and oversee operations and the implementation and maintenance of internal systems to ensure protocol are followed and met.
- Conduct regular inspections at all the CO premises for potential safety hazards and unsafe conditions, initiate corrective measures to maintain a secure, safe and healthy work environment (the inspections should include after office hours if need be).
- Attend to all emergency/crisis and assist in emergency management and contingency planning.
- Assist in tender preparation for the term contracts for maintenance and project.
- Any task which may be assigned from time to time
- Minimum Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Facilities Management
- Preferably with 5 years relevant working experience
- Well versed in all facets of facilities management with general knowledge of all real estate functions including planning, development, asset management and project management.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills, able to work under pressure in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Computer literate with knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Interested applicants are requested to write in with detailed resume indicating current and expected salary and availability.
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Netlink Trust Operations Company Pte Ltd