GLOBALFOUNDRIES Singapore Pte. Ltd. | Date Posted: 24-Nov-2018
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Liaise with process owner/customer on overall ET support
- Plan, develop and implement new ET program and hardware for Electrical Test.
- New project/customer transferred program development.
- Maintain ET programs and ensure test integrity.
- Implement proper documentation system to ensure proper ET operations and conformance to company quality system.
- Ensure proper ET program correlation and buyoff
- Qualify and release new Tester/hardware/fixture/probe card
- Ensure safety, discipline and housekeeping compliance
- Review ETSPC trend charts to identify any equipment or probe card related issue
- Organize training for AE/Snr AE/Engineer to upgrade their skills
- Ensure proper cross training and knowledge sharing
- Facilitate and lead in Continuous Improvement Projects and Productivity Improvement Projects
- Masters/Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or related fields or
Relevant education and years of working experiences.
- 1 to 5 years experience in Test Engineering and Production environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good team player with strong leadership qualities.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good motivational and team building skills.
- Fluency in English Language - written & verbal.
- Willing to work in Cleanroom environment & Over time.
- Proficient in Program Languages
- C Code