(ESD = Environmentally Sustainable Design)
REPORTING TO: ESD Manager
Opportunity to support international projects with various scale for maximizing energy and water saving, optimizing indoor performance, and sustaining the environment and obtaining international or local recognition. The ESD Engineer shall support projects and assist coordination with clients, consultants, contractors and suppliers, delivering projects on time, with the best quality and within allocated cost.
- Manage Green Rating process of projects and ensure target achievement, such as Green Mark, LEED, GBI, Greenship, etc.
- Coordinate project team, clients, contractor and supplier on matters related to ESD and green rating, such as data compilation, calculation, verification, green rating submission, etc.
- Conducting Building Science calculation and simulation such as ETTV/OTTV, energy simulation, wind simulation, daylight and glare simulation, sunshade simulation, etc.
- Conducting walk through and detail measurement of building performance (ACMV, lighting, indoor comfort, etc) to analyse building system performance and propose improvement.
- Conduct all necessary calculations, such as ACMV system, lighting, landscape, etc.
- Prepare reports and presentations and project submissions.
- Search for suitable materials, products, technical specification and cost.
- Run ESD projects independently with minimal supervision.
- Control the project ESD deadline and ensure that all necessary features have been proposed, discussed with client and project team and implemented in design in timely manner.
- Be a star performer, positive contributor and part of problem solving in the team.
- Support marketing and sales activities.
- Train and share knowledge and skill will other staffs
- Work closely with Jakarta Office.
- Engineering Background (mechanical, electrical, building science)
- Understanding of building systems particularly in HVAC systems and other M&E disciplines.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Candidate with experiences can be considered for senior position.
- Able to run Energy modelling or/and Wind modelling, Daylight and Glare modelling, and shading simulation, and CAD will be a plus point.
- Understanding of Green Mark, LEED, GBI, Greenship and other green rating system will be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of a second language will be an advantage.
- Responsible person and have sense of urgency toward completion of tasks and projects.
- Good interpersonal communication skill.
- A person with meticulous eyes and careful with details.
- A quick learner with initiative take necessary actions beyond instruction given.
- An independent and highly self-motivated individual with “can do” attitude.
- A decisive individual who has passion for work and strong problem solving skills.
- An adventurous spirit who can think up and try innovative solutions.
Please submit detailed CV, academic transcript and expected salary to [Click Here to Email Your Resume], otherwise application will not be entertained. No phone call will be entertained.
We would like to seek your understanding that we will not be able to reply nor answer all applicant on the application status. Only selected applicants will be invited to interview.
Further company information can be found in www.afogreenbuild.com
Afogreen Build Pte Ltd