Engineer, ESD (Environmentally Sustainable Design)
Opportunity to support large scale international projects for saving the environment, maximizing energy and water saving, and optimizing indoor performance, and sustaining the environment and obtaining international or local recognition.
- Manage Green Rating process of projects and ensure target achievement, such as Green Mark, LEED, WELL, GBI, Greenship, etc.
- Coordinate project team, clients, contractor and supplier such as data compilation, calculation, verification, green rating submission, etc.
- Conducting Building Science calculation, simulation, report, presentation such as ACMV, lighting, landscape, ETTV/OTTV, energy, wind, wind driven rain, daylight, glare, thermal and solar simulations.
- Conducting walk through measurement of building performance (ACMV, lighting, indoor comfort, etc) to analyse and propose improvement.
- Search for suitable materials, products, equipment, technical specification, and cost.
- Run ESD project independently with minimal supervision, meet deadlines and ensure that all necessary features have been proposed, discussed with client and project team and implemented in design in timely manner.
- Be a star performer, positive contributor and part of problem solving in the team.
- Support marketing and sales activities.
- Train and share knowledge and skill will other staffs
- Engineering Background (mechanical, electrical, building science)
- Understanding of building systems particularly in ACMV systems and other M&E disciplines.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- At least 3 years of relevant professional working experience.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Energy modelling or/and Wind modelling, Wind Driven Rain, Daylight and Glare modelling, thermal, solar, and shading simulation.
- Have completed at least four Green Mark, LEED, WELL, GBI, Greenship projects.
- Responsible person and have sense of urgency toward completion of tasks and projects.
- Good interpersonal communication skill.
- A person with meticulous eyes and careful with details.
- A quick learner with initiative take necessary actions beyond instruction given.
- An independent and highly self-motivated individual with “can do” attitude.
- A decisive individual who has passion for work and strong problem solving skills.
- An adventurous spirit who can think up and try innovative solutions.
Please submit detailed CV, academic transcript, and expected salary to [Click Here to Email Your Resume], otherwise application will not be entertained. No phone call will be entertained.
We would like to seek your understanding that we will not be able to reply nor answer all applicant on the application status. Only selected applicants will be invited to interview.
Further company information can be found in www.afogreenbuild.com
Afogreen Build Pte Ltd