Due to expansion of our client's business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client's data centre site. Write to us if you are an individual who has experience in the activities listed below, and is keen to take up new challenges!
- Review technical drawings by contractors to ensure that it adhere to industry compliance and contractor requirement.
- Review Electrical Design and Calculation to ensure compliance with relevant standards and office standards.
- Check and ensure that the documentations comply with design.
- Write, share and upload the design brief to Sharepoint.
- Liaise with relevant parties to ensure required reports are updated and completed according to agreed timeline (eg. FAT report, SAT report, Progress report etc).
- Review reports to ensure they meet the company and client’s requirements.
- Coordinate Authority Submission for ongoing projects.
- Coordinate and review with contractors and vendors for Technical Submissions (TS) based on the Employer's Requirements or Technical Specifications.
- Coordinate and review with the project team and consultants to ensure the Technical Submissions are in accordance to the specifications and requirements.
- Compile and update the Equipment List, Procurement List and Asset List at different stages of the project.
- Write, share and upload the Design Brief to Microsoft Sharepoint for respective projects.
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Prefer to have experience in Microsoft Projects.
- Knowledge in project management tools, solutions, and techniques are highly desirable.
- Must have good interpersonal, communication and people management skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Able to adapt to changes.
- Able to commit to long working hours and responsive to sudden client’s request.
Please send your cv to
- [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details;
- with your photo attached.
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 18C9353
EA Personnel Registration No: R1980530
HR Exchange Pte. Ltd. (EA Licence No: 18C9353)