Opto-Pharm Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 12-Jul-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- In charge maintenance of Utilities (eg. Boiler, Chiller, Compressor, cooling tower etc) and oversee sub-contractors.
- Must be able to change mold, do In-Line-Cleaning (ILC/CIP), vacuuming and Sterilization-In-Process (SIP), charging of solution and machine operation procedures.
- Knowledge and experience in PLC, Hydraulic, Pneumatic and computerization settings.
- Documentation, planning and scheduling for technicians.
- Facilities maintenance.
- May be groomed to section manager if good experience with demonstrated leadership.
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing, Mechatronic or relevant.
- Hands-on requirement.
- 5 days work-week.
Interested applications are invited to send in detailed resume with
- Current and expected salaries
- Date of availability
- Pass-port size photograph
Opto-Pharm Pte Ltd
13 Tuas Ave 12
We regret only short-listed candidates will be notified for interviews.
Opto-Pharm Pte Ltd
Opto-Pharm Pte Ltd A biomedical manufacturing company based in Singapore and incorporated in 1987, Opto-Pharm Pte Ltd (www.optopharm.com.sg) has market presence in Singapore and many countries in the Asia Pacific, North America and Europe with authorised distributors and representative agents. Opto-Pharm’s core competency in manufacturing of Sterile Pharmaceutical and Contact Lens Care Solutions stems from: • Strong Management, Operational and Technical Teams of Pharmacist, Optometrist, Engineers, Chemist and R&D Professionals with the support of all staff. • International Quality Standards of ISO9001/ ISO 13485 / CE0120 accreditations and complies with GMP requirements of Australian TGA; Singapore HSA; Japanese MHLW and US FDA. • State-of-the-art BFS (Blow-Fill-Seal) fully automated machines, R&D laboratory equipment, clean room and other engineering facilities. We invite passionate candidates to apply for the following openings: