Engineer (Electrical/Mech/Marine/No experience required/Marine MNC)
- Under the supervision of an experienced engineer or engineering manager
- Performs detailed engineering review of plans. Examples are plans for various piping or electrical systems onboard marine vessels and offshore units, statutory documents, and design calculations.
- Performs work which involves conventional engineering practices but may include moderately complex problems such as the resolution of conflicting design requirements, material standards or coordination of activities among other disciplines.
- Use inhouse software or external software such as PVElite, Amesim to perform calculations and evaluate designs of mechanical/electrical equipment such as winches, pressure vessels, propulsion shafting and AC/DC electrical systems.
- Drafts technically accurate and timely reports, and responses to client letters, faxes and other forms of communication for review by an experienced engineer or engineering manager.
- Prepares accurate and timely weekly reports and billing on all work performed.
- May work directly with clients to identify and resolve problems in the area of technical expertise.
- Candidate is to possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Marine Engineering, Electrical Engineering or other related disciplines.
- Degree holders without any relevant working experience BUT with relevant industrial internship and/or specialization will be considered
- Good command of the English language.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317
Tel: 6950 9753
Consultant in charge: Lee Hui En Ashley
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1111375
People Profilers Pte Ltd