ENGIE Services Singapore| Date Posted: 19-Sep-2020
Bachelor's / Honours
- Manage and lead a team of technical officers, supervisors, technicians and contractors in facility management and operation of assigned buildings/estates
- Plan and execution of corrective or preventive maintenance programme.
- Implement efficiency improvement on the operational process, innovating and implementing systems improvement on energy conservation.
- Provide excellent service to meet client expectations.
- Achieve effective, economic and safe operations of all Electrical Services' equipment and system by the team of technical officers and technicians.
- Providing feasible solutions and coordinate with owners/users, consultants, vendors/contractors on engineering functional requirements and ensure the objectives are achieved.
- Conduct regular inspection of existing Electrical installation to ensure that all maintenance programmes are implemented effectively in strict compliance with instructions and guidelines.
- To ensure all works carried out safely and / or in accordance with safety procedures.
- Any other tasks, when required by Facilities Manager.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Pro-active, independent, able to work with minimal supervision and perform under pressure
- Service orientated mind-set
- Possess high level of initiative and integrity
- Has a good safety mindset and displays good WSH behaviour
ENGIE Services Singapore