ENGIE Services Singapore | Date Posted: 28-Jun-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
Bachelor's / Honours
- Manage operations for Electrical Services, System Operation and maintenance
- Responsible for the planning, coordination and execution of anuual shut down
- Responsible for the planning and execution of corrective/preventive maintenance programmers.
- Liaising with OEM / system contractor for all Electrical system.
- Improving the efficiency on the operational processes, innovating and implementing systems improvement on energy conservation.
- To provide excellent service to client expectations.
- To achieve effective, economic and safe operations of all Electrical Services' equipment and system by the team of technical officers and technicians
- Providing feasible solutions and coordinate with owners/users, consultants, vendors/contractors on engineering functional requirements and ensure the objectives are achieved.
- Conduct regular inspection of existing Electrical system to ensure that all maintenance programmes are implemented effectively in strict compliance with instructions and guidelines.
- To ensure all works carried out safely and / or in accordance with safety procedures.
- Provide training and guidance to team of Technical Officers and/or Technicians
- Any other tasks, when required by Facilities Manager.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or relevant fields
- Able to communicate & write in English
- Able to guide and troubleshoot Electrical faults
- A good team leader
- LEW will be a value add
Please send your CV with current and expected salaries, and availability.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
ENGIE Services Singapore