Engineer (Cyber Security SOAR)
Due to expansion of our client's business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client's office. Write to us if you are an individual who has experience in the activities listed below, and is keen to take up new challenges!
- Report to Cyber Security team lead
- Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring and upgrading of IT security solutions
- Support project by delivering project deliverables and completing project milestones
- Develop and maintain technical, operational and configuration documentations required for project implementation
- Vendor coordination and management for product implementation and troubleshooting
- Evaluate security products and conduct Proof of Concept (POC) to verify the effectiveness of each security measures, and to make certain that the security measures will continue to be effective after implementation
- Provide technical support and incident response for IT security infrastructure components to the maintenance team
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 1 – 3 years of relevant experience is preferred
- Detailed understanding of securing the end to end image/container lifecycle from image build to production deployment
- Understanding of Kubernetes and Docker Security Knowledge of Linux, Networking and firewall and other security technology
- Development experience in Python, C#, Java. Other programming languages are good to have
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player as well as ability to work independently on tasks
- Self-motivated with the ability to drive features to delivery
- Only Singapore citizens need to apply
Please send your cv to
- [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details;
- with your photo attached.
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 18C9353
EA Personnel Registration No: R2094750
HR Exchange Pte. Ltd. (EA Licence No: 18C9353)