Engineer (Cyber Security -Security Maintenance)
Due to expansion of our client's business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client's office. Write to us if you are an individual who has experience in the activities listed below, and is keen to take up new challenges!
- Implementation of IT Security Solutions
- Maintenance works including patching of IT security solutions and appliances
- Experience in troubleshooting backend systems
- Level 1 & 2 troubleshooting
- Integration testing of proposed security solutions
- Evaluate and analyze security products
- Provide Evaluation Reports
- Liaise with product vendors
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience in IT security implementation and operations
- Firewall: Cisco, Fortinet
- Endpoint Protection: Symantec, McAfee
- Privilege Access Management: Cyberark
- Certificate management
- Patch Management Systems: Tenable
- Only Singapore citizens need to apply
Please send your cv to
- [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details;
- with your photo attached.
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 18C9353
EA Personnel Registration No: R2094750
HR Exchange Pte. Ltd. (EA Licence No: 18C9353)