Engineer (Calibration - Electrical)
ComfortDelGro| Date Posted: 14-May-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Roles and Responsibility:
- Test electrical & electronics products to international standard or authority requirement, e.g. of products are household appliances, IT products, LED driver, adaptors, ceiling fans, water heater, washing machine, dryer etc.
- Perform on-site inspection of electrical & electronics products to meet authority requirement, e.g. Fire pump control panel, welding machine etc.
- Perform on-site inspection of CAMS (control alarm monitoring system) as per SPF (Singapore Police Force) requirement
- Perform ad hock testing job such as IP, power measurement, witness testing job for electrical & electronics products/system
- Perform Calibration job, developed calibration procedure electrical & electronics products
- Design jog for testing purposes
- Assist in develop new scope of testing
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisors
- Degree in Engineering and/or equivalent
- Diploma with at least of 5 years of experience required in test laboratory or R&D environment in Electrical & Electronic field
- Able to use Microsoft applications e.g. word, excel, power point, outlook etc.