ENGIE Services Singapore | Date Posted: 13-Jul-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
Bachelor's / Honours
- Team lead in Building Services, System Operation and maintenance at the hospital / commercial sites.
- Responsible for the planning and execution of corrective/preventive maintenance programmers.
- Liaising with OEM / system contractor for all Building Services / Civil works.
- Improving the efficiency of the operational processes, innovating and implementing systems improvement on energy conservation.
- To provide excellent service to client expectations.
- To achieve effective, economic and safe operations of all Building Services' equipment and system by the team of technical officers and technicians
- Providing feasible solutions and coordinate with owners/users, consultants, vendors/contractors on engineering functional requirements and ensure the objectives are achieved.
- Conduct regular inspection of existing building and its services to ensure that all maintenance programmes are implemented effectively in strict compliance with instructions and guidelines.
- To ensure all works carried out safely and/or in accordance with safety procedures.
- Provide training and guidance to the team of Technical Officers and/or Technicians
- Any other tasks, when required by the Facilities Manager.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or Facilities related discipline
- Able to communicate & write in English
- Able to guide and troubleshoot Electrical Faults
- A good team leader
- Experience working in a Healthcare industry will be a value add.
- Experience in Sanitary and Plumbing.
Please send your CV with current and expected salaries, and availability.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
ENGIE Services Singapore