ENGIE Services Singapore| Date Posted: 20-Aug-2020
Bachelor's / Honours
- In Charge of Building Services, System Operation and maintenance on-site
- Responsible for the planning and execution of corrective/preventive maintenance program
- Liaising with OEM / system contractor for all Building Services / Civil works.
- Improving the efficiency on the operational processes, innovating and implementing systems improvement on energy conservation.
- To provide excellent service to client expectations.
- To achieve effective, economic and safe operations of all Building Services' equipment and system by the team of technical officers and technicians
- Providing feasible solutions and coordinate with owners/users, consultants, vendors/contractors on engineering functional requirements and ensure the objectives are achieved.
- Conduct regular inspection of existing building and its services to ensure that all maintenance programmes are implemented effectively in strict compliance with instructions and guidelines.
- To ensure all works carried out safely and / or in accordance with safety procedures.
- Provide training and guidance to team of Technical Officers and/or Technicians
- Any other tasks, when required by Facilities Manager.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Building Technology, Property Management or Building related disciplines.
- Has a good safety mindset and displays good WSH behaviour
ENGIE Services Singapore