Engineer/ Assistant Engineer, Lift Maintenance (North) (CJY 060906)
Facilities Management Industry | North
1 Year of Lift Repair/ Maintenance Experience is required
Candidate without prior experience is welcome to apply, training is provided!
- To develop a database of all lifts and to manage all lift contracts
- Monitoring of lift dashboard and tracking of contractors’ performance
- To monitor and attend to breakdowns and troubleshoot faults
- Tracking of lift servicing schedules and works
- Ensure all Load Test-BCA Approval- PTO certs are in order
- Nitec/ Diploma/ Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 1 year of relevant experience; candidates with more experience will be considered a senior role
- Candidate without prior experience is welcome to apply, training is provided!
- Good organizational and supervisory skills
- Independent and able to handle pressure
Interested candidates, please state last / expected salaries and notice period and email to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
TODAY'S CAREER PTE. LTD.
10 Anson Road International Plaza #30-13
Log in to our website for the most current list of job advertisements
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(Team members for this post: Katheriene Ang / Vera Tan / Lim Jia Ying)
Registration Number: R1102123/ R1767480/ R1549375
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Let us call you when we are ready.