ENGIE Services Singapore| Date Posted: 19-Sep-2020
Bachelor's / Honours
- Assist Facilities Manager in liaising with client on all works
- To ensure the maintenance programs and rectification jobs are manage by a Team of technical officers and technicians efficiently.
- Advice and lead the technical investigations for rectification works
- Responsible for the daily AC thermal comfort are within acceptable limit.
- Implement efficiency improvement on the operational process, innovating and implementing systems improvement on energy conservation.
- Provide excellent service to meet client expectations.
- Providing feasible solution and coordinate with owners / users, consultants, vendors / contractors on engineering functional requirements and ensure the objectives are achieved.
- Conduct regular inspection of existing air-con system to ensure that all maintenance programmes are implemented effectively in strict compliance with instructions and guidelines.
- To ensure all works carried out safely and / or in accordance with safety procedures.
- Liaise with contractors for rectification and/or ad-hoc works
- Investigate, analyse and determine root cause and report breakdowns and faults effectively
- Prepare technical reports and proposals on breakdowns
- Any other tasks, when required by Facilities Manager
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or other Engineering equivalent
- Good communication skills and positive mindset
- Has a good safety mindset and displays good WSH behaviour
ENGIE Services Singapore