Engineer (5 Days / SCADA / Corrective Maintenance) CVT 300830
✲Engineering Solutions Company
✲5 days work week | Corrective Maintenance
✲Good Benefits, Good Prospects and Exposure!
- Ensure smooth and proper transition of projects and contracts.
- Manage and complete projects (SCADA, EMS, DMS) and services contracts.
- Perform corrective and timely maintenance, software enhancement, bug fixes, testing and commissioning to meet contractual requirement.
- Higher Nitec, Diploma, Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics Engineering and its relevant
- Prior experience in executing and maintaining of SCADA and Automation System (Substation)
- Possess knowledge of Unix OS, C, C++ and Java programming languages
- Able to travel and execute overseas project
Nearest MRT: Labrador Park/ Harbourfront Station
Interested candidates, please state last / expected salaries and notice period and email to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
TODAY'S CAREER PTE. LTD.
10 Anson Road International Plaza #30-13
Log in to our website for the most current list of job advertisements
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(Team members for this post: Katheriene Ang / Vera Tan / Lim Jia Ying)
Registration Number: R1102123/ R1767480/ R1549375
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Let us call you when we are ready.