Energy and Sustainability Project Manager (12 months contract)
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 12-Jul-2018
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Develop, plan and implement energy, water, and waste management programs.
- Elimination of energy & water wastage throughout property operations.
- Continuous and sustainable improvements in energy/water usage efficiency.
- Reductions in energy, water & waste costs
- Track, verify, analyze and report energy, water & waste consumptions on a monthly basis.
- Identify areas of energy, water & waste wastages and drive implementation of conservation measures/projects.
- Identify, develop, plan and execute energy, water & waste efficiency improvement projects. Track and verify on energy, water & waste savings derived from such projects. Review results and establish further action plans.
- Lead continuous/regular site audit inspections to ensure effective implementation of energy, water & waste saving measures/projects.
- Develop energy, water & waste usage projections and derive budgets based on usage projections.
- Chart annual energy, water & waste plans.
- Coordinate with business units to develop operational plans that meet both guest service and energy conservation goals
- Prepare visualization tools for senior management to understand energy and water trends, and drive critical sustainability decision-making
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in the design and/or operation of building mechanical & electrical systems, of which at least 3 years should be, involved in energy, water & waste conservation roles.
- Preference will be given to those with strong experience in HVAC, Pumps, Metering / Instrumentation / Controls and Chillers / Heat Exchangers. Building automation and computer engineering software / hardware background would be added advantage.
- Strong knowledge in the design and operation of large scale air conditioning systems.
- Good grasp of the concept of energy, water & waste utilization in various systems & equipment.
- Able to lead and manage a team to achieve collective goals.
- Familiar with local codes and statutory requirements.
- Computer literacy with (Word, excel, power point) is required.
- Good knowledge in general MEP operations.
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Civil Engineering.
- Singapore Certified Energy Manager preferred