End User Computing Engineer
Carecone Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 21-Mar-2021
EA Licence No: 20C0199|EA Personal Registration No: 19100090
Manager, Senior Manager
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- End user computing devices deployment and configuration (Laptops and mobile phones) – MacOS based (mix of windows as well but majority on Mac OS). Include security hardening policies to organisation’s standard
- Office Network / internet line management and configuration
- Standard administration / environment patch management
- Asset/Inventory tracking
- Deployment and Software configurations - Office 365, OKTA, VMware workspace One, Atlassian products (Confluence, Jira, Trello) etc.
- Understanding of new technology offerings and businesses supported.
- Must do schedule and planning of deployment software to end-user PCs.
- Give briefing to end-users how to use new software after deployed.
- Technical Documentation Deliveries - Document a procedure and technical information.
- Ability to identify problems and troubleshoot
EA License No: 20C0199 (Carecone Pte. Ltd.)
Registration ID: 201913897K
CareCone Pte Ltd, Singapore
Carecone Pte Ltd