Employee Welfare Assistant Executive
This is a contract role with a large and reputable organisation.
Management of Welfare Programmes, contractors/partners, customers and any other stakeholders.
• Work with contractors/partners to ensure that the Welfare Programmes SLAs/KPIs are met.
• Regular review of work processes to better improve the efficiency and productivity of the team.
• Able to answer all enquiries related to the welfare programmes.
• Verification and preparation of Purchase Request/Order and invoicing.
• Investigate and resolve feedback/complaints from customers.
• Monitor payment status for all outstanding payment/invoices.
• Any other duties as requested for the management of the welfare programmes.
- Diploma Holder with any discipline
- Customer-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skill (oral and written)
- Have a pleasant & positive working attitude
- Pro-active, Self-motivated team player with the ability to work independently in a dynamic environment
- Meticulous and attentive to details
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
To apply, please submit your latest resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] and state your availability, last drawn and expected salaries for immediate processing.
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd